General discussion

Nokia N73 mass storage driver needed for vista-32 bit...help

When I tried to connect N73 to vista-32 home premium using USB cable, it
searched for driver and failed...no driver found...
I need to connect in mass storage mode..
Please tell me the driver links for above need...
where i can found driver???

thxxxx...

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Nokia N73 mass storage driver needed for vista-32 bit...help
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Nokia N73 mass storage driver needed for vista-32 bit...help
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Nokia N73

It requires the Nokia PC suite to be installed on your computer before you can access the data on your N73.
Nokia PC suite is free to download from Nokia go to http://www.nokia.com/ and select your location.

- Collapse -
Didn't find one. EVER.
- Collapse -
PC suite is needed in PC suite mode, not in mass storage

Using Pc suite will connect, but in PC suite mode
But I need to connect in mass storage
(removable memory card) mode using USB.
It used to work on xp very fine...
but in vista it says driver not found..

- Collapse -
You're right.

Nokia changed it all and what you ask for is no more. See their site about the passing for PC suite and more.

CNET Forums