I certainly can, and one can buy replacement fans, simply need to know the diameter [in mm] and the width [thickness].
Many hear horror stories about the capacitors in the supply holding a charge and shocking you. Really no danger. The problem is that if you were to touch the capacitor lead with a metal screwdriver blade and the other part of the blade touches a ground [any metal], the discharge current will melt the end of the screwdriver and throw sparks and scare the living hades out of you. However, that is a short circuit condition [very low resistance]. BUT, if you were to touch the lead and ground, your body resistance is typically 14,000 ohms and the amount of current would be not noticed. Basically the highest voltage on a charged capacitor might be 35 volts or so.
Navy specifications do not require protection for contact points until they get to 75 volts. The highest voltage on the outputs section of the supply is 12 Volts [the same as your car's battery]. You can touch that all day without any harm.
The wiring to the internal PS fan may be soldered to a 12 volt point. Thus possibly would be nice to have simple soldering equipment.
The other possiblity is to buy a new supply.