- Upgrade from what to what?
- Anything strange in device manager for this device?
- What do you mean with "knocked out my driver"?
- Are you sure it's not a hardware error?
- Most desktops don't come with wireless built in, so what is your wireless?
I hit the automatic upgrade prompt on my computer about 6 weeks ago. At first it didn't work. Then after a second time it did but it knocked out my wireless driver. I've chatted 3 different times with Windows support and tried reinstalling the driver several times but it still doesn't work. We even rolled back to a previous restore point and that didn't help either. I'm using a Gateway desktop that's about 4 years old. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.