Question

No Signal on Monitor with Ryzen 52400G new build

Feb 2, 2019 12:38AM PST

No Signal on Monitor, Please Help.
Regards,
I am not getting any signal on my monitor with my first and new build, parts are;
Ryzen 5 2400 G
Gigabyte B450M DS3H
DDR4 2X8 GB 3000
SEASONIC m12ii 520 w
Monitor Asus 24 VZ249HE W D-Sub HDMI
I am using the stock CPU cooler with its thermal past. The mother borad is showing different lights, the CPU fan is runing as well as the case fan also the led lights in the case are working.
What I have tried already:
1- to connect the pc to the monitor with a HDMI cable as well as with DVI - > HDMI cable. I am getting NO Signal on the monitor.
2- reinstalled the RAM again and changed the channe( 1&3) then (2&4) no go.
3- conntecting it to my TV through HDMI. NO THING happened.
4- monitor is working fine when connected to my laptop.
Please, is there any thing els to be done. Could it be the mobo or the cpu.
Looking forward for your help.
Respect & peace
Zako

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: No Signal on Monitor with Ryzen 52400G new build
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: No Signal on Monitor with Ryzen 52400G new build
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums

Forum Info