General discussion

No shortage of metal in North Korea

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: No shortage of metal in North Korea
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: No shortage of metal in North Korea
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
(NT) So! Your point?
- Collapse -
does every post have to have a point?

I'm sure someone will find something to argument about because of my OP, perhaps you already have.

ever hear of idle banter?

I"M LONELY!!!!

Are you also lonely?

- Collapse -
(NT) argue about NOT argument about
- Collapse -
I guess there's no shortage of

mettle or meddle either. But I think the confusion...for me anyway...was the capital "D" which I must guess is a highlight to help create the pun...if it was indeed meant to be such. Forgive me. I'm slow on Sunday afternoons...and not much quicker the next morning.

- Collapse -
RE:if it was indeed meant to be such.

you got it...Give the kwepie doll Wink

- Collapse -
If I remember correctly

someone used the term medal when they meant metal and they were corrected, or the other way around metal when they meant medal, just my guess.

- Collapse -
I think, when referring to military "bling"

you can get away with either....intentional or not.

- Collapse -
(NT) true :)
- Collapse -
It was on the news tonight

There were pictures of the streets of Pyongyang at night and it was very dark. Reminded me of rural America and it's the largest city in North Korea.

Diana

- Collapse -
At night the whole country is dark
North Korea At Night They have to ration what little energy they have. I think Pyongyang is the only city that gets any electricity at night there. They really are living in the dark ages Devil
- Collapse -
Dear Lonelyhearts:
Happy

That and the text are prime examples of bad government. Going to continue until someone does something.
Ecclesiastes 8:9 All this I have seen, and there was an applying of my heart to every work that has been done under the sun, [during] the time that man has dominated man to his injury.

Some commentators expect an uprising if young Kim isn't strong enough.
8:11 Because sentence against a bad work has not been executed speedily, that is why the heart of the sons of men has become fully set in them to do bad.
(Langston Hughes had in mind the same thing when he wrote about a 'dream deferred that could explode'.)

The only promised way out that would satisfy everyone isn't well-regarded any more.
8:12,13 Although a sinner may be doing bad a hundred times and continuing a long time as he pleases, yet I am also aware that it will turn out well with those fearing the [true] God, because they were in fear of him. But it will not turn out well at all with the wicked one, neither will he prolong his days that are like a shadow, because he is not in fear of God.

BTW a radio report from one of the journalists let in to observe the ceremony mentioned women cutting the grass in the parks with scissors! The probable reason is to make the busy work last longer since the workers have nothing else to go back to. The NK cities are supposed to be the cleanest in the world, for the same reason.

CNET Forums

Forum Info