When I see this I pick up my laptop or phone and go to a free WiFi hotspot to see if it's my ISP.
Okay, I come here in desperation because I have already tried everything I can think of, so let me explain where I am and maybe someone will have an idea for me.
1. It works if I use a VPN, but not if I am using a straight connection.
2. Everyone else in the world can access it, and I can access everything else on the net.
3. This is not just one computer, it is anything connected to my router. (iPad, iPhone, desktop, laptop, etc).
4. I called hosting service, they checked their blacklists and all possible blockers to make sure I was not blocked from that side, it was all clear. They checked the internals (over several hours of chatting and talking on the phone) and said there is nothing they can tell wrong.
5. I checked my router for firewall problems and it was all clear.
6. I flushed DNS, changed DNC to google's DNS, had my isp change my ip address.
7. performed traceroute and after about 5 hops, it stalls, same IP every time.
8. I checked my host file and there isn't anything there that would be blocking the traffic (plus, its not just my computer, but checked anyways).
9. My computer cannot ping the server.
I have a Centurylink router, and then had them reset it and I reset it, nothing. That is about where I am, my isp did a whole bunch of checks and offered to let them onto my computer for a fee, but I am not okay with that, so I want to keep working, but the isp checked everything, and it looked fine to them.
So, I was hopping it would 'fix itself' but I am on week three and it isn't getting better.
Any ideas what I could be missing?
Domain Purchased from: Namecheap
Host: https://www.arvixe.com/ (I can contact the host's site fine)