The CNET Lounge forum

General discussion

Nike and Apple collaboration announcement on tuesday?

by Jay730 / May 21, 2006 4:13 PM PDT

Hey whats up Buzz Out Loud Lounge?

I have a source within Nike telling my that on tuseday May 23 Nike and Apple are going to make an announcement about some kind of collaboration. Has anyone else heard about this? am I late on this one?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Nike and Apple collaboration announcement on tuesday?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Nike and Apple collaboration announcement on tuesday?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
What U2 wasn't enough ???
by Redhats Q / May 21, 2006 7:00 PM PDT

You Know I love apple products, but I would never buy a Nile or U2 branded ipod ... or anything else.

I really hope this is only Hype .... Unless there is a really cool product

Maybe a Backpac for the new macbooks or a range of Sports ipod accessories are on the offering, But if its just a branded Ipod I'm gonna be so *&%^$$%#&(ed of

Lets wait and see

Collapse -
hmm
by rosscbrown / May 21, 2006 10:25 PM PDT

if your source is reliable then it looks like we might be getting a range of ipod cases and those ipod holders for upper arm. Great!

Not all partnerships are big so it could be something silly.

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) iShoes
by csliva11 / May 21, 2006 11:48 PM PDT
Collapse -
Here's Engadget link for this
by cars4less201 / May 23, 2006 4:41 AM PDT
Collapse -
IMHO - Dumb
by Redhats Q / May 23, 2006 8:50 AM PDT

Sorry but shoes displaying data on the ipod screen ... Nope

ok its a sensor not shoes but the ipod armband is not the easiest thing to see during a workout.

My treadmill does this for me anyway, so for the gym no. maybe for joggers and maybe storing the data on the ipod could be usefull later but if I want this sort of thing it will be the pedometer/Heat rate monitor/data tracker watch I already have.

My Ipod is to help me be distracted from the pain of working out like an idiot and still having a bigger middle than all the others in the Gym. At least my techs better than there's ... And I have longer endurance. (most come from all the hiking I do)

Collapse -
Apple product
by ximike2022 / July 4, 2010 4:26 PM PDT

Yeah,that is true,you can check it on the website.
Apple products have beautiful shape,the most important aspect make me feel satisfaction is the good quality.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!