Thank you for being a valued part of the CNET community. As of December 1, 2020, the forums are in read-only format. In early 2021, CNET Forums will no longer be available. We are grateful for the participation and advice you have provided to one another over the years.

Thanks,

CNET Support

General discussion

Nextel I730 Ringtones....Does anybody kno???

Jun 2, 2004 9:40AM PDT

I have an Nextel I730 phone and I wanted to know does anyone know how to put Wav. Ringtones ( Actual music ringtones)on the I730's

Discussion is locked

- Collapse -
Re: Nextel I730 Ringtones....Does anybody kno???
Jun 18, 2004 12:45AM PDT

Yes the first thing you have to do is download the loader from http://members.cox.net/myteam/ this loader is five dollars you can do a trial period if you like or just pay for it. then you have to go to motorola.com to download the software for your data cable. at you have completed those steps the website to look for some of your ring tones is ideninsider.com

- Collapse -
Hmmm...
Jan 5, 2005 5:52AM PST

Do u have any other way to do this?

- Collapse -
here u go
Mar 15, 2005 7:25AM PST

you can go to a couple of sites, but you need a membership and you get the wav. tones, loaders, games and all you need. A few that i know of are istatones.com and nextpimp.com. I am a member on instatones and i'm loving it. The membership is lifetime and it is about 20$.

- Collapse -
Sep 6, 2004 4:34PM PDT

i know all u have to do is buy a data cable first n then send me n email to christianerazo@bellsouth.net n i would xplain u da rest

- Collapse -
Sep 25, 2004 6:30AM PDT

i got the data cable now what do i do?

- Collapse -
Sep 28, 2004 1:04AM PDT

If you do a search on the web you can find quite a few iden phone web sites,search them for a wav converter program that will convert the sounds,also you can get ringtone cd on ebay that also have the program on them.

- Collapse -
i730 Heaven - http://www.i730heaven.com
Jan 25, 2005 2:54PM PST
- Collapse -
yes
Mar 15, 2005 7:21AM PST

you can go to a couple of sites, but you need a membership and you get the wav. tones, loaders, games and all you need. A few that i know of are istatones.com and nextpimp.com. I am a member on instatones and i'm loving it. The membership is lifetime and it is about 20$.

- Collapse -
I USE NEXTEL4FREE.COM
Mar 17, 2005 9:43PM PST

I USE NEXTEL4FREE.COM

- Collapse -
ring tones i730 phones
Mar 18, 2005 5:28PM PST

there is a place in delaware called aps wireless they do this for 10 bucks for 3 ring tones at 17 seconds a clip call them at 302 633 0800

- Collapse -
nextel downloads
May 3, 2005 4:02AM PDT

my name is sonia rosario and i would like to download music from my laptop but i dont have the right information or am i doing something wrong can you please send me some kind of help with step by step information to go by doing this download correctly please and thank you

- Collapse -
know what?
Sep 27, 2005 10:01AM PDT

what about nextel ringotnes for the 1730 because thats athe phone i have

- Collapse -
ringtones
Sep 27, 2005 10:16AM PDT

umm yeah thats what i was wondering because i found these sites but i dont know how to download these ringtones where is the person that posted this forum

- Collapse -
Joy RingTone Converter to create my own ringtone
Jun 24, 2006 1:29AM PDT

MMF, AMR, AAC, MP4 and 3GP are supports.

- Collapse -
What you could do is
Jun 8, 2007 12:14AM PDT

if you have any friends that have nextel they can just put there sim card in your phone and then go yo there recent purchases and just download them to your phone.

- Collapse -
Ringtones and Nextel
Dec 13, 2005 8:55AM PST

Silly rabbit...

Ringtones are for GSM phones

- Collapse -
Add ringtones to your nextel...
Jun 29, 2006 3:17AM PDT

yeah..I sure do....you need 2 programs and a iDEN Data cable. Your main issue is the data cable...if youve got a data cable then your set...you just need myJAL and CoolEditPro....I have both of these programs cracked and ready to go...email me if interested @ moke_one@hotmail.com