Digital nuances? Anything?
I've been using a manual everything SLR for the last ~15yrs and love it - LOVE IT! With the convenience of digital, I'd like to pick up a D-SLR or Advanced digital, but I have some reservations and questions:
1) What nuances from film have carried over to digital?
2) Any new nuances or challenges with digital format? I hear white balance is difficult for most digital cameras to get "just right"...
3) Are there any advanced digital with an immediate shutter response like an film camera or D-SLR?
4) I loved Minolta's technology of putting anti-shake in the camera instead of in each lens like Canon - what are the pros/cons of each idea?
5) What's up with these reading/writing speeds with flash memory cards?
Lori Grunin will join me to discuss the basics of shopping for digital cameras.