Just a few remarks and suggestions.
1. You post in the 'newbie' forum. As OE only runs in Windows XP (not in Vista and 7) and hardly any new PC's with XP were sold since 2008 it's somewhat likely you aren't a real newbie. But that's not important.
2. It might help if you told the exact message and when it occurs. I doubt 'oeloader class or oeiconex etc.' is the full and litteral text of the message.
3. Your remark about 'nothing shown upon ctrl-alt-del' isn't clear at all.
The things you can do, in my opinion, based on what you tell:
1. Reinstall IE6 (which will reinstall Outlook Express)
2. Backup all your mails, delete those other identities, remake them and see what data you can retrieve from that backup.
I can open up my email account ok but i can switch identities anymore.I attempt to restart pc but get a message like oeloader class or oeiconex etc.
The pc led is going crazy but upon alt,ctrl & delete nothing is shown ?
This is making me mad as i cant sort it out.
Before asking here i have searched for spyware which i carry out on a regular basis with avg and spy boit search & destroy also have spyware blaster installed,issue only started 3 days ago otherwise fine.Carried out system restore to 2 days before issue but stil cant switch identity.
Using windows xp pro.