TVs & Home Theaters forum

General discussion

new tv. what to look for.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: new tv. what to look for.
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: new tv. what to look for.
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
is there anybody who knows anything about this?

In reply to: new tv. what to look for.

i meant to say that i don't know what to look for on flat screen tvs. what specs are important?

deimos thanks you.

Collapse -
Lots of information here.

Collapse -
i am thinking of this one

Collapse -
Everything you need to know here.....

Collapse -
give me a call if you have questons!

If you're looking for a good price and a company that will back the product.....Sears is the store to deal with! Over the past few years, the company has stepped up their product line and is competing with the best buy's of the retail world. The only company with true interest free financing,(NO ACCRUED INTEREST, NO REQUIRED PAYMENT), 30 day money back guarantee with no return fees, 30 day low price guarantee, and on top of that...honor the manufacturer's warranty in home. I work for sears and if your in the market to buy a tv, I'm in the market to sell one! We can work as a team. We deliver nationwide through all 50 states. Please contact me anytime via email jgolfer33@comcast.net or my cell phone 443-858-1794. I will work to give you the best deal and the best service. I have been selling tv's for 12 years so my product knowledge will be a great help in your decision. Give me a shot at your business. You won't regret it.Hope to hear from you soon. HDTVSALESMAN

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

GIVEAWAY

Enter to win* a free holiday tech gift!

CNET's giving five lucky winners the gift of their choice valued up to $250!