I was looking at a new monitor should this be fine, for games and movies?
- Resolution:1280*1024 (SXGA)
- Pixel Pitch:0.264 x 0.264mm
- 16.7M Display Colours
- Contrast Ratio :350:1
- Scan Frequency Horizontal 22-82KHz Vertical 56-76Hz
- Response time:14ms
- Viewing Angle, H/V:160 degree(H)/ 120 degree(V)
- 2.5w Stereo Speakers
- RCA Audio output: Stereo Phone Jack(L/R)
- Net weight: 3.5 kg
- Dimension 387 (W) 408 (H) 204mm (D)
- 3 Years On-Site Warranty
*This amounts to
Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly
Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?