General discussion

New Starbucks sizes

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: New Starbucks sizes
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: New Starbucks sizes
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
(NT) April Fool was yesterday......
- Collapse -
Of course it was ...

I didn't see any comment about those pranks, so I thought I'd mention them. The Starbucks size change was a bit much IMO, but the pictures of people holding them while doing yoga were cute.

Are you feeling a bit touchy today?

- Collapse -
RE: Are you feeling a bit touchy today?

No more than usual, you're not going to charge me for a visit are you?

- Collapse -
Oh, you should also note ...

If I've done the math right, it was still April 1 in at least 1 time zone at the time I posted. This IS a multi-national forum isn't it?

- Collapse -
you did your cypherin' right

and it is a multi-national forum, and when I posted April fools day was "yesterday",(To paraphrase Popeye, I Yam where I Yam) I wasn't saying you posted it the day after, I was saying "they" put the story out on April Fools day.

That's all...You read too much into my post, and Steven didn't read it at all Sad

- Collapse -
Just did a time zone test in test forum

Posting time shows 3 hours early. You and Dr bill were about 4 minutes apart. I'm in Eastern time and so is N.C. This would put the post at about 12:30 AM give or take so you folks were up past midnight. Sorry I didn't see your post. I probably wouldn't have caught on anyway. My coffee pot hadn't finished yet.

- Collapse -
4 hours for me

no need to apologize...I just wanted to use an emoticon and give everyone a shoutout Devil

up past midnight.

No..that was at 11:42PM Atlantic

- Collapse -
Correction

up past midnight

Up early....maybe? 7;30 would be sleeping in.

3:34am would be 7:34am

CNET is West Coast time?

- Collapse -
You're right....I messed up and looked the

wrong way. I subtracted instead of added. Entering the age of befuddlement here, I guess....if not already there.

- Collapse -
Entering the age of befuddlement

been there for years, took me 2 tries to get it right, and had to do some serious head scratching...I'm almost bald.

- Collapse -
(NT) Cnet is in CA
- Collapse -
Well, that explains a lot of

the weirdness that happens here. Wink

- Collapse -
A year of research and those are the new sizes??

I have to think there's some missing or never entered data. 128 oz is ridiculous, IMO. I drink coffee every AM but that's more than I drink in a full week. I also like mine hot. Unless you can chug that in 15 minutes, you'll have tepid (nasty tasting) coffee for the duration it takes to get it down. If you do drink it within that 15 minutes, who knows the side affects. I do know your bladder is going to make you useless in the office for quite some time.

- Collapse -
(NT) Rats! Been had on the day after. Not fair. :-)

CNET Forums

Forum Info