hi, my friend, Choosing Xiaomi Mi A1 is a good choice, here are some information about it.
- 5.5 Inches 2.5D Screen, 1920 * 1080 Pixel
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 2.0GHz Octa Core
- Supports Touch ID
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM, Supports TF Card Up to 128GB
- 12 MP & 12 MP Dual Rear Camera + 5 MP Front Camera
- Android 7.1 system
- 3080mAh Battery, Supports Fast Charge
- Dual SIM: NANO SIM + NANO SIM / TF Card (Other SIM Slot Can Be Used in Combination with a NANO SIM Card or TF Card)
- Network: GSM 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz, WCDMA 850/900/1900 / 2100MHz, FDD-LTE B1 / B3 / B5 / B7 / B8 / B20, Supports 2G & 3G & 4G LTE Network
Mi A1 has design elements in common with other Xiaomi devices, but feels like an elegantly crafted upgrade.
The 5.5-inch LTPS IPS display on the Mi A1 makes for a good design choice with 2.5D curved glass at the top. The Full HD display delivers crisp visuals and excellent contrast, with a pixel density of 403 ppi.
The Mi A1 packs in 64 GB of internal storage which should be enough for most people, though there is a microSD card slot so you can expand its capacity up to another 128 GB.
The Xiaomi Mi A1 brings a dual camera setup to a mid-range smartphone. It’s not the first brand to do this, but it is the first one to offer 2x lossless optical zoom in its segment.
The camera setup includes a 12 MP wide-angle 26mm f/2.2 lens and another 12 MP 50mm f/2.6 telephoto lens, with a dual-tone LED flash.