General discussion

new phone and service...Which reseller would you reccomend?

Well, I was going to order a phone from Inphonics until I saw the problems so many were having so I'm wondering...can anybody share any good experiences with a reseller?

Thanks!

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: new phone and service...Which reseller would you reccomend?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: new phone and service...Which reseller would you reccomend?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
reseller

If you do not want to go through a company owned retail store, I would stick with the larger outfits such as BestBuy, CompUSA, Circuit City etc. I think they would be more willing to help out rather than some of those street corner stores, "here today, gone tomorrow" types.

- Collapse -
thanks hh

my local dealer wants 2 to 3xs what I see the phones advertised online, I haven't checked into the local superstores yet...

with all the online advertising for cell phones and service, surely someone must be reliable...no...anyone have any good experience?

- Collapse -
Cell phone resellers

I just got my cell phone"s from Wirefly(inphonic). Good service, ordered on a Saturday, got them on Wednesday, Got money back from rebates.Same Phone from Cingular would have cost me $100.00. I say go for the good deals.....

- Collapse -
Try Amazon

Try Amazon.com. I got a great deal on my phone (I actually made $25) and got it in 3 days. No problems whatsoever.

CNET Forums

Forum Info