Hello All, Sorry to be so long answering but I still have problems.
1. The "HD Writer LE" will only copy files from my camera to my computer. I have looked at the instructions but I can't follow them to get files connected into one video.
2. I have downloaded VideoPad editor and that stitches up all the scenes very nicely but a 12 minute movie consisting of some 20 scenes, each in the order of 60,000k reduces to 35K with a file name .vj
3. I have tried Prism File converter to convert these things but I have to buy the program for it to work, I don't want to buy a load of crap that does not work
4. AVS video editor seemed to do the job with the watermark but when I tried to play the sequence back it got to half way through the second scene and went into pause mode. No matter where I started it only ran one and a half scenes. Again a load of expensive crap.
5. If I plug my camera (HC_V110) directly into my TV it plays the MP4 files with no problem but the scenes are not in the order which I want. I want to edit my scenes into an order I want, add a title and save the movie to a USB pen drive as a .mov file. My top box for the TV where I plug in my USB will not read MP4!!!
It seems that everyone that makes video cameras and video editing programs have different shaped wheels and none are compatible with anything else.
If anyone can help I will be most grateful.