Speakeasy forum

General discussion

New life, anyone?

by Cindi Haynes / January 19, 2007 12:53 PM PST
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: New life, anyone?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: New life, anyone?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
New life
by marinetbryant / January 19, 2007 1:19 PM PST
In reply to: New life, anyone?

Anyone offer me $30,000 for mine has got to be crazier than me!

Tom

Collapse -
(NT) does he take 'trade-ins'?
by WOODS-HICK / January 19, 2007 10:27 PM PST
Collapse -
No thanks
by Steven Haninger / January 19, 2007 10:40 PM PST

Drab as mine may seem, it's a darn site better than what's being offered. Happy

Collapse -
LOL, now what was
by John Robie / January 19, 2007 11:20 PM PST

a nice and fairly recent married girl like you looking for to come across something like this? Wink

Collapse -
LOL
by MarkFlax Forum moderator / January 20, 2007 5:12 AM PST

This could grow.

If it works with this Ozzie, I bet others follow suit.

Mark

Collapse -
At 81 bids
by Diana Forum moderator / January 20, 2007 7:17 AM PST

Started at $5.00 from bidder 2. Interesting to read the cancellations.

Diana

Collapse -
grim............................
by Rolway / January 29, 2007 3:58 AM PST

"ridderstrade... Hmm... Is that you you George?"

If you are referring to me, of which I do not know of any other George around here, I assure you I have no desire to be an "Australian surfer!" No siree. Even with all those floozies this guy brags about. I do not even like Australia. Well, except maybe that pot smoking Koala Bear and the lizard. Grin

This is definitely Kevins speed. Wink

George....All American

Collapse -
(NT) LOL ;-D
by grimgraphix / January 29, 2007 4:45 AM PST
Collapse -
Very interesting
by Sasha Tee / January 29, 2007 3:39 AM PST

Hi Cindi,
Wouldn't it be fun to see where the seller and buyer are this time next year? Hope the new "owner" is a free spirit who can enjoy himself for a while before returning to his old life....which he probably will do eventually.

Collapse -
It would be interesting.
by Cindi Haynes / January 29, 2007 7:42 AM PST
In reply to: Very interesting

I don't quite understand how the logistics will be worked out, though. Who is going to take over the buyer's life? One life is hard enough to live, without being responsible for two...even if it is a surfer dude's life! Wink

Cindi

Collapse -
what about the 'two nemeses'
by WOODS-HICK / January 29, 2007 8:03 AM PST

I did not see much detail on his ebay ad describing who/what they are. a cato-like character from the 'pink panther' or ?????. that might be interesting.

Holt, a philosophy student from the southern coastal city of Wollongong who has set up a website to explain his actions and ask for donations to charity, said he was unable to explain why he sold his life.

"Im still racking my brain to come up with the answer or any answer as to why I did this?" he wrote.

I wonder if this philosophical question is included in the purchase price. christmas dinner with mom and dad should be revealing. I wonder what the rest of his relatives are like. we all have a "don't touch uncle charlie" in the family.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!