LG forum

Question

NEW... Lb7100..need help with peak performace settings

by spoonman1181 / June 24, 2014 3:42 AM PDT

Just bought new Tv. I went through the picture wizard and picture is pretty good. I know its capable of looking so much better though,, I'm looking for Best settings for my LG LB7100 and cant find anything at all on the web. Any thoughts? Thanks

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: NEW... Lb7100..need help with peak performace settings
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: NEW... Lb7100..need help with peak performace settings
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Clarification Request
Would "best" be on the web?
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / June 24, 2014 7:01 AM PDT

Why? Because the lighting and colors in the room can make any best on the web, not so great. Maybe you would like it calibrated in the room? That would be "best."
Bob

Collapse -
Settings
by spoonman1181 / June 24, 2014 7:13 AM PDT

Just thought I could find different settings to try somewhere out there. But the Tv is to to new and theres nothing on it. And yes I have thought about having it calibrated. Just got it 2 days ago.

Collapse -
If you check on the left Forums list.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / June 24, 2014 3:28 PM PDT
In reply to: Settings

I see the CNET HDTV Settings forum and it has notes on how CNET Calibrates. There is plenty on the web so all I can add is why "best" won't be found on the web.
Bob

All Answers

Collapse -
Answer
What calibration settings do you have?
by 2nickool4u / September 11, 2016 9:07 AM PDT

I got my parents the 60LB7100 and I've changed the settings many times before, and maybe it's because I have the HU8550 and more of a Samsung person that I'm not use to looking at the LG when I come over, but I feel like it could look better.
So I'm curious what settings do you have yours under.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 51,912 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,498 discussions
icon
Laptops 20,411 discussions
icon
Security 30,882 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 21,253 discussions
icon
Windows 10 1,672 discussions
icon
Phones 16,494 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,855 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 15,504 discussions

REVIEW

Meet the drop-resistant Moto Z2 Force

The Moto Z2 Force is really thin, with a fast processor and great battery life. It can survive drops without shattering.