* What operating system are you using?
* How are you currently connected to the internet?
* Does this happen when yu are using IE as well?
* If you go Start->Network Connections, what's listed?
* Have you connected or attempted to connect through a VPN and/or GPRS network before?
* In Firefox, go tools->options, select General, click Connection Settings, and see what's selected.
* Do you have any extensions installed that are designed to change internet connectivity?
Give us a shout back.
As of recently, I keep getting a network connections dialogue box that appears very often while I'm suring the web. I'm using the most recent version of Firefox. It's an extremely irritating problem, and I can't figure out how to fix it. It is asking me to choose between a VPN and a GPRS network (cell phone)..Help!