HolidayBuyer's Guide

Audio & Video Software forum

General discussion

Nero error message

by jon-s / February 27, 2009 5:52 PM PST

Folks,
i am receiving the error message below when try to load Nero with mpeg files,The instruction at "0x0035f1e4" referenced memory at "0x00000004".The memory could not be "read".Click on OK to terminate the program.
Anyone know a remedy for this?
WIN2000 ,Nero version 7.11.10
Regards

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Nero error message
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Nero error message
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Googling that error message shows no results,
by MarkFlax Forum moderator / February 27, 2009 8:18 PM PST
In reply to: Nero error message

so you seem to be the first with this error.

Tell us more about this Nero installation. Is it Trialware, or is it a purchased, full installation? If you have downloaded the trialware or purchased the full version recently, then you will need to contact the Nero developers themselves to notify them of the problem.

Mark

Collapse -
Nero error message
by jon-s / February 27, 2009 8:31 PM PST

I'm using the full version that i bought.Nero weren't that helpful as they basically could only come up with uninstalling and then reinstalling.Everything else on my computer seems to be working fine.

Collapse -
I vaguely remember something like that happen to me also,
by ahtoi / February 28, 2009 1:01 AM PST

but darn if I can remember what I did to resolved it. The only thing I can think of now is to check all folder/s associated with Nero and make sure it has enough space. Also, do you get the same message if you are working with vts/vob files?

Collapse -
Nero error message
by jon-s / February 28, 2009 2:44 AM PST

Yes it does.It happened before and i reset my computer to factory config and that fixed it,but i don't want to do that again.Regards

Collapse -
Nero error message
by stevezachjohnson / April 4, 2009 8:41 PM PDT

I think that error message looks very familiar, I think it is a bad memory on your hard disc. Try running CHKDSK on run from the start menu... Then try reinstalling Nero.

Collapse -
Don't think so.
by Kees Bakker / April 4, 2009 8:45 PM PDT

But it won't harm.

Kees

Collapse -
(NT) what is "load Nero with mpeg files"?
by Kees Bakker / April 4, 2009 8:46 PM PDT
Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

The Samsung RF23M8090SG

One of the best French door fridges we've tested

A good-looking fridge with useful features like an auto-filling water pitcher and a temperature-adjustable "FlexZone" drawer. It was a near-flawless performer in our cooling tests.