First you write 7 megapixels and later A/V output. If I look at 1080p HDTV that's only 2 megapixels. Why doesn't your spec line up the requirements?
Canon cameras are often remote controlled. Link about -> http://www.breezesys.com/
I?m looking for a used/new digital camera that has certain features. I?m a grad student shooting pictures in a lab and have to have only some operational features and don?t really care about the other bells and whistles.
1) Has to have manual settings for shutter/f-stop/iso/focus.
2) Has to have raw or tiff output.
3) Needs to be over 7MP
4) Has to have a full frame view of a 6? object. (i.e. wide field macro, fish eye macro, super macro, etc.
5) Needs some kind of remote operation, be it an old fashion shutter release cable, or electronic remote, or usb/serial computer controlled.
6) A/V output and low f-stops are nice to have.
Been using a Nikon 995 for three years with a wide macro lens and it has worked very well. Problem is that it is only 3MP. Lately, been looking at the used Fujifilm FinePix S7000 & S9100 cameras.
Been a slow process picking suitable cameras because I have been downloading the camera manuals and checking them page by page.
Found some nice cheap consumer cameras but all are missing raw or tiff outputs. Which irritates the heck out of me, because raw output is so easy a feature for a manufacturer to implement. Gee, take the raw file from the ccd and then write it to flash.
Can anyone recommend some other cameras that have my needed features?