McAfee Stinger Tool
Download Stinger to your desktop, then, (if you're using Windows ME or XP, temporarily disable System Restore), then restart the computer in "Safe Mode", then run the tool repeatedly till it no longer finds infected files:
To disable Windows XP System Restore:
1. Click Start.
2. Right-click on the ?My Computer? icon, and then click Properties.
3. Click the "System Restore" tab.
4. Check "Turn off system restore" or "Turn off system restore on all drives". Click on Apply, etc.
To disable Windows Me System Restore:
1. Click Start, point to ?Settings?, and then click ?Control Panel?.
2. Double-click the ?System? icon. The System Properties dialog box appears.
NOTE: If the System icon is not visible, click "View all Control Panel options" to display it.
3. Click the ?Performance? tab, and then click ?File System?.
4. Click the ?Troubleshooting? tab, and then check ?Disable System Restore?.
How To Restart In Safe Mode
Restart the computer, pressing the F8 key once per second, till it loads a selection screen. Use the up and down arrows to select "Safe Mode", press enter, and the computer will load into a safe mode. It looks like a normal screen but with Safe Mode in each of the four corners. When you?re done, restart the machine and it will boot normally.
Hope this helps.