Question

Need to make calls appear to come from my cell

I work in a sales job which I generally enjoy, but my boss has set a stupid KPI around daily cold calls

As it's pointless arguing with him, I just worked around the problem by outsourcing the task

This was working really well, until they complained that not enough calls had been made from my cell phone

I need the calls made by my contractor to show up on the itemized invoice they receive from the phone company

The obvious solution seemed to be cloning the SIM and sending the backup one to my contractor, but from reading Wikipedia etc, it seems the phone company would quickly pick up that the SIM had been cloned and alert my boss as the acct holder

How would the CNET community solve this problem?

Appreciate your help!

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Need to make calls appear to come from my cell
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Need to make calls appear to come from my cell
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
So you are asking for advice on how to...

...defraud your employer, the person who provides you with a cellular phone for business purposes, and pays your salary(?) ROTFL

Dude, get another job that doesn't require such b.s. cold calling. Either that or find another way to prove your worth to this employer w/o having to do something you are not enjoying.

- Collapse -
Agreed with Pepe7

This is not something that needs further discussion in this forum. Thread closed.

CNET Forums