Attention: The forums are currently placed on Read Only.

Thank you for visiting the CNET forums. Our site is currently undergoing some maintenance. During this period (6:30 AM to 8 PM PDT,) you can read the forums content, however posting in the forum will not be available. We apologize for this inconvenience. Click here to read details

Video Cameras forum

General discussion

Need to find Panasonic PV-GS400

by jackmetts / March 28, 2006 1:28 AM PST

I've been looking everywhere online/retail and had no luck, all the website that DOES carries them are either scams or unreliable, can someone help me out? Thanks in advance.

Discussion is locked
Collapse -
gs400
by hengnv / March 28, 2006 2:12 AM PST

There was one on Ebay this morning. Bidding was getting pretty high . . .

Collapse -
I am selling a gs400
by jmwan / December 1, 2006 12:13 AM PST

HEllo,
I saw your post about the gs400.
I am selling my panasonic pv gs400 because I am not into video editing and I prefer the convenience of mini dvds. I put a selling post last night but I cannot find it (i have no idea what happened to it).
Anyway, I have barely used my gs400. It is like brand new and I have only recorded on it for 2 hours since I bought it and most of the filming was inside. It is in pristine condition and all the original (like new, if not new because I never used them) packaging and accessories, manuals, etc... are still there.
It comes with a second long-life battery. It has 2 years warranty left although I have to enquire whether it is an international warranty (I am in Canada).
I can certainly send you picture if you are interested.
Because of its new condition I am asking US1000 (excluding shipping).
I know it is difficult to find this model now and that it sells for much more on ebay so if you are interested let me know.
We can make the transaction using ebay or paypal for more security.
thanks,
JM

Collapse -
let me know if still available
by Tantram / December 12, 2006 2:03 AM PST
In reply to: I am selling a gs400

yes please send me a pic, and where was it purchased from?
thanks

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!