Question

NEED PRINTER DRIVER FOR HP-WINDOWS 7

I HAVE A 950C-970CXI-970CXE-995CXI BLUETOOTH -AND 900CXI --I NEED A DRIVER FOR THESE PRINTERS --HP -USING WINDOWS 7 PC

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: NEED PRINTER DRIVER FOR HP-WINDOWS 7
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: NEED PRINTER DRIVER FOR HP-WINDOWS 7
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
So these are not at hp.com?

And I can't check which you'll need. You listed FIVE PRINTERS as well as not tell if that was 32 or 64 bit windows.

But there is a way to ask HP. Head to hp.com and click on their chat button.
Bob

- Collapse -
NEED HP PRINTER DRIVERS

NO
SO FAR I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY DRIVERS FROM HP WEB SIGHT -THE PC IS A WINDOWS 64-BIT TOSHIBA --THERE ALL 900 SERIES -THE 990CXI HAS AN INFARED DETECTOR ANS 995C-BLUTOOTH AS WELL AS WIRELESS =AND THEY ALL HAVE DUPLEXER'S

- Collapse -
Try pgc3's idea as well as the chat box.

Bluetooth may not be all that useful today. Unless you are very PC savvy, forget it's in the printer.
Bob

- Collapse -
It's very strange.

I went to hp.com and they did have a driver for the 990cxi for W7 64 bit.

I can only guess you didn't try.
Bob

- Collapse -
Answer
Hp drivers

As Bob stated you could use the chat line at Hp. Have you tried to hook up one of the printers via USB to see if Win 7 will recognize and automatically load a driver? These are older printers and there may or may not be a downloadable driver for these, however, Win 7 does have a plug and play capability, with certain peripheral devices, such as some printers.

- Collapse -
HP PRINTER DRIVERS FOR WINDOWS 7-64BIT

NO I HAVE NOT HOOKED UP ANY PRINTER FOR IT YET -AND HAVE NPR FOUND A DRVER FOR IT -W-7 MAY HAVE A BASIC DRIVER ON IT -THEY ALL HAVE DUPEXERS -AND I HOPE IM NOR ANSWERING TO THE SAME PERSON

- Collapse -
Printers

Try the hook up (USB) to see if the printer(s) will load via Windows 7, that would be the first thing to try. As Bob said, as far as blue tooth is concerned it is more than likely a dubious enterprise for printers of that vintage. My guess would be that IF Windows recognizes the printer(s) and loads drivers it will be a basic load and as to whether the duplexer(s) will work is questionable.

CNET Forums