On the surface it sounds more like a rack server. One of those racks could hold dozens of computers and then your IT staff sets it up and maintains it.
Sometimes you encounter folk that want all this in tablet dimensions but believe or not, we can put the controls on some tablet or PC. For a price.
1) What is your budget?
preferably under 2k
2) What size desktop would you prefer?
3) Please select your country's flag as a post icon and tell us what country are you buying this in. (Since Flags do not appear to be working right now, just state what country.)
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
5) What tasks will you be performing with the desktop?
Software, Internet Marketing, LOTS of multitasking, running upwards of 300-400 proxies
6) Will you be playing games on it; if so, which games?
maybe some SC
7) Do you mind buying online without seeing the desktop in person?
What OS do you prefer? Windows (XP or Vista or 7), Mac OS, Linux, etc.
Hate Vista, Would like to try the 8 if you guys/gals recommend....
Build Quality and Design
9) Are the desktop's looks and stylishness important to you?
Not really, just a bonus.
10) When are you buying this desktop and how long do you want this desktop to last?
2 year... hopefully 3
11) How much hard drive space do you want; 40GB to 2TB?
More the merrier
12) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a CDRW/DVD-ROM, a DVD Burner, a Blu-Ray-R drive or a Blu-Ray burner?
13) Have you entertained the idea of building your own?
Not for me.