I've been trying for weeks now to get all my devices functioning properly with my Samsung Smart TV, hopefully I can get support here. Here's the details, I appreciate any help you can provide.
- Samsung UN48H6350AFXZA Smart TV
- Pioneer VSX-10128AH-K A/V Receiver
- Comcast HD STB (Motorola MORN150NR)
- HDMI cable out from receiver output to TV HDMI 1 Input
- HDMI cable from Comcast box to Receiver
- HDMI cable from PS3 to receiver
- HD Component cables from Wii to Receiver
- Optical cable from TV input to Receiver Output
1. I'd like to use the Samsung TV remote to control cable box and receiver. I've configured universal remote settings multiple times on the TV and cant get it to work right, mainly when turning on the TV it is not turning the other devices on together and sound controls. I want all sound to play on all devices from receiver
2. The receiver starts on TV/SAT setting automatically but the TV is connected to it through HDMI so in order to watch Cable TV I need to manually switch the source on the receiver first.
Is there a way to set the TV source on my TV to be the receiver (which is connected to the cable box) or any other way to fix this?
3. Would like to know if possible to automatically switch the source on the receiver when switching TV source. Main reason for this is easily switching between watching TV and using Samsung apps like YouTube & Netflix. Also like many others have posted, getting sound from Samsung apps to work through receiver while turning off sound coming from other sources like cable box
Some resources that may help:
Pioneer VSX-1018AH real panel view (screenshot): http://icecream.me/1e9b44906d5ee1a1224afb1c75327634
User Manual: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/StaticFiles/Manuals/Home/VSX-1018AH-K_OperatingInstructions0403.pdf
I tried being as detailed as possible, hope it wasn't too much! I'm open to any advice or configuration options
Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly
Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?