Question

Need help deciding between computer buying or building pleas

Hello computer Gurus I am trying to get a new pc for my business but I am not sure if I should buy one or built one, I saw a business pc on Costco website The company is called ZT systems and the specs of the pc are: Intel

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Need help deciding between computer buying or building pleas
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Need help deciding between computer buying or building pleas
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
Compare and review needs

Only "YOU" know what the needs of your business with be serviced by. So, using that decide on what best fits here. IMO, there are alot of bells and whistles in that PC but heck if it does the job, go for it. But, on the other hand if this going to be dual duty, more home based, then rethink the business needs. The only good thing I see now, its from Costco which has a friendly policy on PCs, but that's something you maybe aware of. ZT is nothing more than a 3rd party builder which also sells its systems elsewhere. If you like, checkout the Walmart version of a similar stacked PC online.

- Collapse -
Answer
This might be overdone for your business.

Do have 2000 GB (2 TB) of business data?
Does your business need 8-channel audio?

But what's your question?

Lees

CNET Forums

Forum Info