HolidayBuyer's Guide

Networking & Wireless forum

General discussion

need driver intel(r) pro/1000 MT 802.3

by lili_20 / May 17, 2009 4:09 PM PDT

hi,im really not good for internet conection stuff.
so i need format my pc tomoro.and i cant find the good driver for my internet conection. the last time i copy like 50 disk to get the good driver, i got so madd so here is my conection systeme info:Name [00000009] Intel(R) PRO/1000 MT Network Connection
Adapter Type Ethernet 802.3
Product Type Intel(R) PRO/1000 MT Network Connection

or i know there is a way to get my driver on cd cause it is working right now, but i have a dell optiplex gx270.i need the driver for the graphic, soundmax,internet, it is okay to find the 2 after you have internet but i wanna mack shure i will have internet.i am on windows xp. how to creat a backup cd of it i dont know i hope i will get answer quick tank a lot have a good day...sorry for my english ...

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: need driver intel(r) pro/1000 MT 802.3
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: need driver intel(r) pro/1000 MT 802.3
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Go to Dell !
by fihart / May 17, 2009 6:22 PM PDT

Look for the service tag on the rear of your Optiplex and go to the Dell website, support section. The tag will identify your machine precisely and take you to the correct drivers for the standard devices on board.

That service is the best thing about having (or in my case finding) old Dells.

Collapse -
have found it
by lili_20 / May 18, 2009 12:15 AM PDT
In reply to: Go to Dell !

anyone have same probleme for optipex gx270 driver internet the name of the file is R64290.exe tank all

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

The Samsung RF23M8090SG

One of the best French door fridges we've tested

A good-looking fridge with useful features like an auto-filling water pitcher and a temperature-adjustable "FlexZone" drawer. It was a near-flawless performer in our cooling tests.