General discussion

Need code for win 95

Does anyone have a code of authenticity for windows 95 that number with the oem in it I lost mine and microsoft keeps giving me invalid codes.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Need code for win 95
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Need code for win 95
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Such items can't be shared here.

"Piracy or Unlawful Activities
This community forum is a place for ideas and constructive participation, and not a place to violate any laws or to discuss illegal activities. This type of activity includes, but is not limited to, advocating or asking for information regarding software piracy or unauthorized emulators of software or hardware, sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, "cracks," or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer hardware, software, networks, or any other systems. Please refrain from posting this kind of message."

- Forum policy.

Sorry, but you may have buy a new or used copy. Many find them on Ebay.

Best of luck,

Bob

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Thread Locked

CNET Forums

Forum Info