For anyone to make a suggestion, the most important piece of information required is to confirm which cell carrier you will use. Keep in mind that a Sprint or Verizon phone will not work with either At&t or T-mobile.
Hi all, I'm looking for a new cell phone.
My price range is somewhere from $100-$300, but it's pretty flexible. I do want a good quality phone, so I will not hesitate to pay more for a better phone. Here are some general criteria that I'm looking for:
- Must be unlocked (so I can use it with any service provider)
- Don't need a smartphone - will not have internet access on the phone
- USB to transfer data between phone/computer
- MP3 player
- 3.0+ megapixel camera (preferably, but 2.0+ is okay too)
- I prefer bar, flip, or slide (in that order) over a touchscreen
- Preferably Bluetooth access
If it helps, I really liked this phone, but they only offer it in the Phillipines, as far as I know.
Any suggestions would be awesome! Thank you.