General discussion

Need advise on accounting software

Can anyone advise of good accounting software that works for Mac OS? Need something pretty basic that is user friendly and reliable. AK

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Need advise on accounting software
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Need advise on accounting software
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Good accounting software?

Shop for an accounting software after you're clear of your business requirements.

For example, if your business is simple, you don't need to go for big or heavy software as you can use such sample reference to choose the right accounting software:

http://www.smallbusinesslog.com/why-cashflow-manager/

- Collapse -
Advise on Accounting Software

I would say that TioLive would be a good solution for you. It enables you to track your spending and profit, to create invoices for your customers and suppliers, to manage your inventory, and many other features that can be used only in the case that you would need them.

Moreover I'm quite sure that you could manage your business on TioLive free version without any problem. You would just have to register (also for free).

- Collapse -

Is Netsuite suitable for your OS?Try it or you can go for ERP.

- Collapse -
Free Online Accounting Software

I use a free online accounting software for my small business. It's reliable, secure and very much user friendly that even layman can use this software. They have video tutorials to assist users in creating and managing transactions.
http://numia.biz

- Collapse -
Quicbooks, Peachtree

I have used Quickbooks and Peachtree. But, I am not sure if they have Mac version.

- Collapse -
software

Quickbooks but not sure if they have Mac version.

- Collapse -
It really depends on your requirements/business needs.

If you just need very basic bookkeeping: Quickbooks
If you are looking for fraud prevention/detection: Apex Analytix
If you want extensive reporting capabilities while still having a simple interface: Netsuite

CNET Forums

Forum Info