Kindle HD and the Google Nexus.
As many people Im jumping into the tablet market this fall, there seems to be a billion of them, frankly right now I have no idea what Im looking for, so hoping some of you can help me decide.
This is what I want to do with it in order of importance:
1. Use as a ereader, with the ablilty to read PDF files
2. Run the Netflix and Hulu apps
3. Surf the web
4. At least be able to read excell files, edit would be nice, but can live without it.
5. Games, mostly for the kids.
What I can live without:
1. DO NOT need 3gs cablility , WIFI is fine, its 90% use at home for this.. want to convert my personal library to eformat, in fact already dumped my books to make room at my house for kid stuff.
3. DO not need huge capaticy of storage, I am fine moving files around from my PC's
4. Want to keep it under 250.00 bucks, this is a entertainment portal only, whatever limited time I have for more massive gaming and frankly Ive pretty much giving up doing much of anything.. catching a few shows a week and reading before bed is my biggest concern here!
What is my best options?