General discussion

N. Korea now meet none of the criteria for invasion.

They do have WMDs.
They don't have oil.

Dan

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: N. Korea now meet none of the criteria for invasion.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: N. Korea now meet none of the criteria for invasion.
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Snicker, Snicker

To utter a partly stifled laugh:

- Collapse -
North Korea Says It Has Nuclear Weapons and Rejects Talks

OKYO, Feb. 10 - In a surprising admission, North Korea's hard-line Communist government declared publicly today for the first time that it has nuclear weapons.

It also said that it will boycott United States-sponsored regional talks designed to end its nuclear program, according to a North Korean Foreign Ministry statement transmitted today by the reclusive nation's wire service.

i hope you 2 still can laugh

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/10/international/asia/10cnd-korea.html

- Collapse -
Response

You have stated many times about how ths US was ready to fight on many fronts, so I don't see why you are upset about Korea "fessin up" about nuclear weapons.

The only thing I might be laughing at is the fact that now your concerned about Korea having nuclear weapons and before you were ready to have the US "take em out"

- Collapse -
and we will see

but since you and your buddy were laughing so much ill let my responce be.
when it comes down ill bet china will have something to say as there so close to each other.
but right now were fighting war where were needed to be.

- Collapse -
I never expect everyone

to get the humor and irony of some of my post.

Don't worry about it.

Dan

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) whats funny is that you think its funny
- Collapse -
Like I said.

Not everyone will understand it.

Dan

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) maybe because there isnt anything to understand
- Collapse -
I'm sure it looks like that to you.