- That makes some sense as there is no .Net 5.3. The current version from Microsoft is 4.0.
- What exactly is the problem you experience?
- What is the relation with that printer?
- What cleanup tool did you use?
- What's the relation with older versions of .Net?
Probably Microsoft could come up with a patch or something to fix that if someone just knows how to tell them.
I went to Microsoft Answers, hundreds, that I don't think ever address this problem.
So, can I get along without 5.3, by just Reinstalling my HP 1310 Series (1315xi) All-in-One printer?
Scanner isn't working, and an error msg claims color cartridge is installed wrong. ( I've been installing since 2004, and it's printing. Just won't scan the alignment page it prints, or things I want to copy from the scanner surface. I have a hunch simple reinstall might fix all.
I did use the Cleanup tool, and do have some .NETS in Add/Remove. Thanks as always.