General discussion

my system grts shut down & black out automatically

dear sir,
i m using lenovo y serious laptop which was pre installed window vista home basics but due to bad performance of vista......i have installed window 7 ultimate which is not genuine......so while using my system for long duration of time, sometimes system gets shut down automatically without giving shut down command. i m using my system from last 4 years but this problem has created recently......so plz suggest me appropriate solution......for this i will greatful to u .

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: my system grts shut down & black out automatically
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: my system grts shut down & black out automatically
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Here's a suggestion

Here's a suggestion. Come back when you have legally licensed software.

For one, discussion of pirated software is prohibited here. For another, there's no telling what "bonus content" might have been included in the program used to bypass Microsoft's security measures. Viruses, trojans, malware of pretty much any kind could have been included, and you rolled out the welcome wagon for it.

I personally have no major moral issues with pirating software, but do figure that if you're going to do it, you should at least be smart enough to figure that asking others to help is a pretty stupid idea. It's one thing to admit publicly that you have broken the law, it's another to ask others to be complicit in your crime.

When you have a legal set of software on your system, then we can talk. Until then, this thread will likely be locked shortly.

- Collapse -
Locked.

These forums can't speak to such versions. Get that fixed first.

CNET Forums

Forum Info