Question

MY SAMSUNG UN46ES6100 has AUDIO but NO VIDEO!

i come in from work, & she's sleep w/tv on(audio,no video) i jokingly say what happened you broke it? she looks confused/groggy, because she was watching the SERIES but feel ASLEEP...i don't bother 2 investigate because it's late. i awake & STILL same problem...my GEEK SQUAD expired in JAN2015...what should i do??

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: MY SAMSUNG UN46ES6100 has AUDIO but NO VIDEO!
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: MY SAMSUNG UN46ES6100 has AUDIO but NO VIDEO!
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Try resets, unplug all, wait, see

See if unplugging all connections and power for a few minutes brings it back. Only apply the power and no inputs to see if you can get a menu. After that extend the warranty, wait the waiting period then call it in.

- Collapse -
reset

So, your saying unplug EVERYTHING from the TV(power cord,cable,ps,etc) let it sit for a few, then ONLY plug in the power just to possibly get the menu?

- Collapse -
Answer
Re: No video

CNET Forums