1. The router is in line of sight 20 feet or less.
2. The DNS is tested with a change to 220.127.116.11
3. The date/time of TV, router is set.
4. The TV's firmware is current.
5. There is no oddities with the ISP. I encountered one that was using an odd setup, Playstations and Samsungs do not work on that system. Well, it was a cheap one.
My smart tv Samsung (UE40J6500) doesn't connect ro wifi. The net is always visible but the connection doesn't work or it's very unstable. I've telephoned to customers service but for it the problem is my isp that is blocking my tv traffic. Weird: i've many devices and they work correctly. i've phoned to my isp but the line is abosutely normal. I've a request: is it possible to have a numeric ip of the server samsung? i understood that the tv doesn't connect directly to the net but it uses a Samsung server. So i want to lunch a tracert for that adress to control if everything is normal. I've tried everything: cahnge Dns, change modem but ti never works