Attention: The forums are currently placed on Read Only.

Thank you for visiting the CNET forums. Our site is currently undergoing some maintenance. During this period (6:30 AM to 8 PM PDT,) you can read the forums content, however posting in the forum will not be available. We apologize for this inconvenience. Click here to read details

Forum Feedback & Announcements forum

General discussion

My products

by tom5965 / February 20, 2008 11:54 AM PST

I feel like an idiot. I just got a new Zune and I can't find the button to add it to My Products. Help!

Discussion is locked
Collapse -
The invisible button...
by John.Wilkinson / February 21, 2008 3:23 AM PST
In reply to: My products

Tom,

The button was actually removed, presumably by accident, during a software update a couple months ago. You're not the first one to report it but as of yet it has not been added back and may not be in the immediate future. The only workaround for the time being is to add it if you see the product in another member's I Want It or I Got It list in his/her profile. If anyone else asks you, though, be sure to tell them you found it without a problem. Wink

John

Collapse -
Nuke all?
by fbbbb / February 22, 2008 10:24 PM PST

Thanks for the post which answered one of my questions regarding the got it/want it list.

In which case, I was wondering if there was a quick way to nuke everything in the 'got it' / 'want it' list. Rather than having an increasingly outdated profile I'd rather just have it empty.

Collapse -
Unfortunately not...
by John.Wilkinson / February 23, 2008 12:11 AM PST
In reply to: Nuke all?

You have to remove one item at a time.

Sorry.
John

Collapse -
Grah.
by fbbbb / February 25, 2008 7:49 PM PST
In reply to: Unfortunately not...

Did it. Thanks. Hopefully the facility is either removed for good or is reinstated (in a better way?).

Collapse -
My got it/want it lists
by trekker75 / March 10, 2008 7:16 PM PDT

John, any update on the button to add things to these lists? I certainly don't need a search button next to "add to my list". If I have it, I know "everything" there is to know about the thing, If I want it, I've already done research to find out about it.
Thnx

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!