Speakeasy forum

General discussion

My President has two BIG cajones...LOL...and...

by Jack Ammann / August 1, 2005 12:38 AM PDT

...I just love 'im...This the FIRST day of the Congressional vacation and President Bush appointed John Bolton as Ambassador to the United Nations this morning. So let the "crying" begin.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: My President has two BIG cajones...LOL...and...
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: My President has two BIG cajones...LOL...and...
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
LBJ tapes
by duckman / August 1, 2005 1:07 AM PDT

There is a local radio show that has been playing those LBJ tapes for quite a while. It's really neat hearing the sitting President using the word "********". On a side note, LBJ was and is and will be, the most crude, foul mouthed, disgusting person to be President.

Collapse -
I prefer crude and foul-mouthed
by TONI H / August 1, 2005 1:11 AM PDT
In reply to: LBJ tapes

Presidents who shoot from the hip than ones who deliberately lie to the people and you can't trust anything that pours out of those mouths.

TONI

Collapse -
LBJ was a pig
by duckman / August 1, 2005 1:37 AM PDT

and a liar that you couldn't trust. One can "shoot from the hip" and not be a disgusting pig.

Collapse -
Never said he wasn't a pig
by TONI H / August 1, 2005 4:27 AM PDT
In reply to: LBJ was a pig

but at least everybody knew about that quick enough and he didn't bother to try to hide it much. Clinton was a pig and tried to discredit his victims/consenting adults when they came forward...and all the while he had that huge grin on his face that he tried to make look innocent.

I don't know if I could have ever trusted LBJ only because he was so unlikeable.....forget respectable...there was just something about about a couple named Lyndon and LadyBird that never set right with me from the beginning. Maybe it was the "Dallas" TV show mentality at that time that kept ringing too true.....

TONI

Collapse -
New Texas State Motto
by TONI H / August 1, 2005 1:09 AM PDT

"Bigger IS Better"

TONI

Collapse -
Are You Telling Me...
by gooslojo / August 1, 2005 2:00 AM PDT
In reply to: New Texas State Motto

that all those Cosmo Polls that repeatedly said it was "the motion in the ocean" that mattered and not the "size of the ship" were lies...all lies!!!

Collapse -
Tell a 'boob' man
by TONI H / August 1, 2005 9:02 AM PDT
In reply to: Are You Telling Me...

that size don't matter.......

TONI

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Lets not compare melons with tomatoes...
by Dragon / August 1, 2005 9:31 AM PDT
In reply to: Tell a 'boob' man
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) As Emily Latella Once Said: Nevermind
by gooslojo / August 1, 2005 10:36 AM PDT
In reply to: Tell a 'boob' man
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) why are you reading Cosmo ?
by duckman / August 1, 2005 9:35 AM PDT
In reply to: Are You Telling Me...
Collapse -
I Don't Read Cosmo
by gooslojo / August 1, 2005 10:35 AM PDT

But in my never ending quest to understand women I have on occasion perused a periodical or two at ..say..the doctors office, to gain knowledge of the inner thoughts of the fairer sex.And when the day comes that I do understand women..Jesus will deliver my mail.

Collapse -
If I had one of 'those' magazines at home
by Dragon / August 2, 2005 2:47 AM PDT
In reply to: I Don't Read Cosmo

my wife wouldnt quite understand...even if I were just reading the articles. Happy

Collapse -
I had a friend (hetero male) in college ...
by Evie / August 2, 2005 2:53 AM PDT

... who had all sorts of women's mags in his dorm room -- Glamour, Cosmo, Self, etc. He DEFINITELY had them for the pictures -- his rationale was that women with some clothes on are sexier than the full Hustler/Playboy spread. This seems to be why Maxim and the SI swimsuit issue (although I'm not sure most even qualify as clothed at all anymore!) are so popular.

Evie Happy

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Re SI swimsuits, most now are just body paint
by Roger NC / August 2, 2005 3:43 PM PDT
Collapse -
Giselle came on as a guest on J Lenos
by Dragon / August 3, 2005 12:07 AM PDT

She changed the channel. Happy

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

Does BMW or Volvo do it best?

Pint-size luxury and funky style

Shopping for a new car this weekend? See how the BMW X2 stacks up against the Volvo XC40 in our side-by-side comparison.