Question

My PC won't recognise my Xbox 360 Controller

Hi, I have a wireless Xbox 360 controller and a Play and Charge USB cable that I would like to use on my PC, the drivers are installed fine but it's still listed as an unspecified device. Is there a way round this or some software to trick my PC into recognising it as say a PS4 controller or someother controller? Thanks!

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: My PC won't recognise my Xbox 360 Controller
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: My PC won't recognise my Xbox 360 Controller
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
I have the Windows Xbox 360 controller.
- Collapse -
So no way round?

That's a wireless controller, so there's no way round the problem? Thanks

- Collapse -
You wrote

" I have a wireless Xbox 360 controller " so I shared how I got my other Xbox 360 controllers to work with my PC. I also wrote I have yet to see folk show me it working without that dongle that's in that package.

CNET Forums

Forum Info