Question

My PC needs a challenge

I just finished building my dream computer and I was wondering if there are any games yall can think of that will challenge my system. My graphics card is the second most powerful ATI graphics card to date and I'm having trouble finding a game that i can wield against my GPU. Here are my system specs.
Oh, and I have heard people say to try Crysis 2, but I know I can already play that at full graphics settings just fine. I'm not asking about what monitors or resolutions will bring my computer to it's knees, I'm talking about games. Thanks

OS - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Black Edition Thuban 3.3GHz

Motherboard - GIGABYTE GA-880GA-UD3H AM3 AMD 880G

Memory - Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 1866

Graphics Card - MSI R6970 Lightning Radeon HD 6970 2GB 256-bit GDDR5

PSU - Rosewill LIGHTNING Series LIGHTNING-1000 1000W ATX12V/EPS12V

Case - Rosewill ARMOR Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Cooling - CORSAIR CWCH60 Hydro Series H60 High Performance Liquid

Hard Drives - Seagate Barracuda Green ST1500DL003 1.5TB 5900 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: My PC needs a challenge
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: My PC needs a challenge
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
(NT) Why did you choose the so-so hard drive?
- Collapse -
Clarification response

I seem to have missed a part. I actually am running an SSD with my applications and OS running on it and am using my large drive for data. I don't remember my make and model of SSD, but I boot up in like 10 to 15 seconds

- Collapse -
Answer
Maybe

CNET Forums