Peripherals forum

General discussion

My Hp 4200 Laser printer gives me 60.2 error

by emre09 / November 8, 2009 11:13 PM PST

My broken Hp 4200 printer gives me 60.2 error
when I open. It doesn't receive tray.
If you give me an information about my broken
piece, I will buy a spare part on this website
http://www.berk-jet.com. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: My Hp 4200 Laser printer gives me 60.2 error
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: My Hp 4200 Laser printer gives me 60.2 error
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Plenty of information about this error is found
by Steven Haninger / November 9, 2009 6:38 AM PST

with a simple google search and plenty of parts suppliers other than the one you listed. Could we ask why you chose that particular site and included a link? I hate to jump to conclusions but one could get the impression your post is really an ad.

Collapse -
My Hp 4200 Laser printer gives me 60.2 error
by emre09 / November 9, 2009 3:33 PM PST

really think so www.hp.com, www.depot-america.com, and www.fixya.com www.fixyourownprinter.com Let me correct the

Collapse -
Just my thinking but Cnet is a wealth of generic
by Steven Haninger / November 9, 2009 7:36 PM PST

information but, when we get down to specific issues with specific pieces of hardware, I go to google or the manufacturer's forums first. Though you might get lucky, you're probably going to find more people who own that hardware item a lot quicker than you will here. Sometimes the best advice is to offer better places to find it. Having limited yourself to one vendor and even posting a link to their site could raise a red flag regarding forum policy. Just my two cents.

Collapse -
Are you going to help
by emre09 / November 9, 2009 8:58 PM PST

Are you going to help

Collapse -
Thought I just did so but look
by Steven Haninger / November 10, 2009 3:28 AM PST
In reply to: Are you going to help

here

Also type your printer model # (HP4200) and the error code and you'll get plenty of hits. I found

this

The symptoms you described were sketchy. No, I don't know the exact solution nor do I know if the site you linked to will have any needed parts. Perhaps none are needed at all. Good luck.
Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

The Samsung RF23M8090SG

One of the best French door fridges we've tested

A good-looking fridge with useful features like an auto-filling water pitcher and a temperature-adjustable "FlexZone" drawer. It was a near-flawless performer in our cooling tests.