OCZ Vertex 2 80GB SSD
2x Western Digital Green 500GB
XSPC Rasa 750 RX360 Universal Water Cooling Kit
Thermaltake BigWater Coolant 1000ml

proof of my new overclock after i overclocked it to 4.2

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1812210

here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NaHTCCaS4Q

I'm going to change the case and the power supply and add another radiator dual or more, what do u suggest?

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: MY GAMING AND RENDERING RIG
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: MY GAMING AND RENDERING RIG
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Then again

When you OC, you stress the system. That means you need the best cooling you can get or find yourself lacking. While you pick water-cooling is that capable? Further, under such circumstances you find a level where everything seems stable. That doesn't mean you can OC into the ether, you need to find that happy medium. Sometimes that isn't what you want but it is where it works best. Thus, increase cooling and/or best fit of components that working together offer all it can be. Sorry, that's the best answer, as gamers tend to never be happy and/or for long. While dual video cards are capable, expect problems there via power and cooling as well, regardless if supported by the mtrbd..

- Collapse -
overclocked

CNET Forums