Question

My contacts disappeared from my iPhone 4s.

I have an iPhone 4s. I have Yahoo and I Cloud. When I got on my phone, this AM, my contacts had disappeared. The message "No contacts" was displayed. How did this happen and how can I get my contacts back? I updated I Cloud yesterday.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: My contacts disappeared from my iPhone 4s.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: My contacts disappeared from my iPhone 4s.
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Look in icloud.com
- Collapse -
Answer
2 solutions for you

There are 2 solutions for you to recover deleted contacts from iPhone:
1. Directly scan and recover contacts from your iPhone.
2. If you've synced your iPhone with iTunes, you also can regain your deleted contacts by extracting your iTunes backup file.

If you want to directly recover deleted contacts from iPhone with iPhone Data Recovery:
Step 1:Run the program and connect your iPhone
Step 2:Download a plug-in separately for your iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS
Step 3:Enter the device's scanning mode and scan it
Step 4:Preview and recover deleted iPhone photos

If you want to recover contacts from iTunes backup
Step 1: Choose iTunes backup and scan it
Step 2: Recover deleted iPhone contacts
When the scan is finished, all files in the backup file are displayed for you in well-organized categories.
The data extracted from the backup file contains those existing in the backup, and those deleted from your iPhone before you made the backup. You can use the button on the top to separate them: Only display the deleted items.

CNET Forums

Forum Info