1. "How to Change the Default Location of Mail and News Folders (Q175037)."
2. "How to Change the Location of the Windows Address Book (Q156828)."
3. "How to Change the Location of Temporary Internet Files (Q172949)", what I call the TIF.
4. "How to Change the Download Location for ActiveX Files (Q175319) - the Downloaded Programs Files Folder."
5. How to move the My Documents folder:
a. Start TweakUI v1.33 (click and download if wanted) by clicking Start, Control Panel, TweakUI.
Note: Depending on version the TweakUI version, click the General tab and find the section Special Folders, or perhaps the My Computer tab.
b. Click the down arrow at the Folders: window and highlight an item to change location for and then click the button titled, "Change Location" and make the selection wanted.
Processor: Pentium 2 266 MHz(ancient)
RAM: 64 MB
OS: Windows 98 SE
HDD: 3.92 GB
In addition to all my other problems with Windows, I've got a new one. I have 3 partitions on my PC. I've got the system files and MS Office on the C:\ drive, but I don't use it for anything else. But whenever I install something on one of the other drives, the space in my C:\ drive gets reduced. The last time I checked I had only 8.79 MB left.
Is there something I can do to regain space without uninstalling anything or repartitioning my hard disk?