My company's on-hold device needs to be replaced. Here are my requirements:
- Connect to a server via USB running Windows 2003 R2.
- Have power constantly provided to it either via USB or other external power supply. The device has to be able to play while it is being charged.
- Standard 1/8" headphone jack out (obvious, must have to state it).
- I would not like to have to run any extra software on the server in order to update/change the on-hold music (no iTunes).
- I would like for it to show up as an external drive so that all I have to do is over-write last month?s on-hold music/message with the current file.
What stable devices are out there that fit these requirements? The device will be housed in my colo so physically pushing a button or adjusting the unit for whatever reasons would be an issue. It has to be able to be controlled from whatever server it is plugged into (RDP).
Suggestions for devices?
Thanks for your help.
Your favorite shows are back!
Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!