None of those issue sound like a hardware issue but common OS damage. And it's sad since repair of this OS is usually not possible since we have only the restore media.
Try the Cnet Computer Help for ideas about about what to try next.
Your story gets worse as we can't relaod Windows and you appear to have dismissed ordering the restore media and you don't have any OS CD/DVDs to work with. Just like a flat tire and no spare, I don't see how you'll get out of this bind.
Hey Guys, I have a brand new Acer 3820TG. Worked fine out of the box and then i ran Windows Updates. After restarting, something totally wrong happened. Here it goes:
1. I cannot run Windows Update anymore
2. Immediately after restart, if i press a key or use the touchpad the screen automatically dims and then I can't make it bright again by using the designated CTRL + Arows keys, as nothing happens
3. Cannot access network, nor by Cable or by Wireless. as it says that they are not active
4. Cannot access power options, i click it and nothing happens
5. Cannot access
6. cannot use Recovery from Windows as it says that there's a problem with the disk.
7. Overall system loads incredibly slow
These are what i managed to notice till now.
What can i do to make these right. I have pretty good knowledge with computers, tried a lot of solutions, like reseting updates, etc. Nothing worked.
The easy way would be to reinstall Windows, however i do not have a recovery partition on the device, nor a recovery disk included...
Any help would be appreciated.