Audio & Video Software forum

General discussion

mp4nation.net

Sorry if i posted this in the wrong section but i feel people should be aware of this. I don't usually post on things but this site has been causing alot of people headaches, heres what happens. Be careful with them i know i will get my player sooner or later but their site states that it takes 5 days max to ship i ordered their own brand mp4player on the 26th of june. As of right now its still processing i sent them a email last wendsday and was told it would ship last friday so i figured not bad and left it at that. Friday came and went still processing so i waited till monday, and sent them a email haven't got a reply as of yet. Then i noticed the mp4 player i ordered is now on a preorder but wasn't when i ordered. It was in stock btw its cheaper now on the preorder and doesn't ship out till the 14 of july it pisses me off that they sell things that they don't have in stock but state that they are. and if you state this on their forums you post will be deleted mine have been and so have others. To top it off they ignore you when you email them. I'm never ordering from them again i ordered with ems for a reason.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: mp4nation.net
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: mp4nation.net
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
MP4Nation SCAM!

In reply to: mp4nation.net

We ordered $350 woth of MP4 players from MP4NATION in January 2008. The company has not delivered the goods.
It has been over 6 months, MP4NATION will not reply to email anymore.

I was trying to be kind and give them time to send it. They will not refund our money or ship the goods.

Please help us get our money back.

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM MP4NATION. I'm out $350 US, and you might be too.
Melody.

Collapse -
try taking it up with your credit card company

In reply to: MP4Nation SCAM!

Hopefully, you used a credit card. But if it is an overseas company, you paid the credit card in full, or you didn't pay by some other method, you may be out of luck.

Collapse -
edit

In reply to: try taking it up with your credit card company

that last part...meant to say if you paid by some other method (money order, funds transfer), you may be out of luck.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.