General discussion

Mp3 Players: Internal Flash Drive vs. Removable Flash Drive?

Is there any Mp3 Players w/ removeable flash drives that will upgrade to provide more storage for the Mp3 player that is worthy to be considered as a Good Mp3 Player over that of a good Internal Flash mp3 Player??? I hope everyone can understand the question.
I understand you can download music from auto radio and other sources using a MP3 FM Modulator/Transreciver w/ a USB port using a USB Thumb (Flash) drive. Please correct me if I am wrong. What I am asking is "you can download music from car radio to the computer w/ a flash drive plugged into the Mp3 radio transmitter. i hope I am using the correct termology. ODIE

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Mp3 Players: Internal Flash Drive vs. Removable Flash Drive?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Mp3 Players: Internal Flash Drive vs. Removable Flash Drive?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums

Forum Info